Health Promotion Programs
In an attempt to send a message about how important our health and wellness is, corporations are searching for ways that they can incorporate this focus into their conferences and events.
One way to do this is through Health Promotion Programs. There are a variety of health promotion programs to consider and each of them will be sure to offer you something that will fit both with the message you are trying to promote and also the time that you have allocated or available to promote it.
Health Promotion Programs can often be the start of new routines and regimes amongst participants that they may not have otherwise implemented. At the end of the day, healthy employees make for a healthy workplace.
Health Promotion Programs Available:
The focus of this package is to encourage healthy movement amongst the delegates for a more energised and active conference or workplace. Interesting and structured exercise regimes are offered that are suitable for all levels and fitness capabilities, with the philosophy to increase the general well being and fitness of all staff.
- Two structured exercise sessions per morning or afternoon. One is a little more rigorous being Bootcamp, circuit or a gentle all round workout suitable for all levels. The other being a Yoga, meditation or Tai Chi, also suitable for all levels.
- A take home exercise program and a nutritional handout is also offered to each delegate.
- Each delegate will also receive a water bottle.
Clarity and peace of the mind is so important to enable us to make correct decisions, communicate effectively, de-stress and to be at peace with ourselves. This is the philosophy of the Mind/body package, an opportunity to bring healing to the mind and be present with ourselves.
- Two structured exercise sessions per morning or afternoon, one is a little more rigorous being Bootcamp, circuit or a gentle all round workout suitable for all levels. The other being a Yoga, meditation or Tai Chi, also suitable for all levels.
- One evening meditation after dinner to calm and clarify the mind and promote a good night’s sleep.
- One optimal well-being seminar covering topics such as sleep, stress and sugar (optional).
Rise and shine as this package offers a structured and strict regime covering areas of morning wakeups, exercise sessions and evening curfews. Set to create a great theme for the conference and certainly a talking point!
- Dog Tag supplied to every delegate.
- Morning knock on door wakeups by instructors in Bootcamp attire for the duration of the conference.
- 2 x Bootcamp style workouts one easy and one harder option per day suitable for all levels and fitness capabilities.
- Evening curfews are optional.
If you would like more information on how you can incorporate Health Promotion Programs into your next event, enquire below!